Monday, July 20, 2009

wednesday great deals!!

Arby's is having Freebie Wednesdays this summer and I thought you might want to check it out! My mother-in-law first told me about it. I have to admit I was a little skeptical. But last Wednesday I bit the bullet and headed to Arby's. And I was quite relieved when I saw the advertisement for Freebies on their sign. Here's a rundown of the conversation at the drive-thru window:

lady - Welcome to Arby's. Can I take you order?
me - Yeah, is there a limit to the number of regular roast beefs I can get for free? If I order 3 drinks, can I get 3 roast beefs?
lady - Ma'am, you can order 50 drinks and get 50 roast beefs for free.
me - Ok. I'll take 3 roast beefs, a small Sprite, a medium diet Dr. Pepper and a large Mt. Dew

So I bought 3 drinks and got 3 regular roast beefs...FREE!! You can't beat that! Here's the schedule of freebies for the rest of the summer:

  • July 22 - Free Roastburger with any soft drink purchase
  • July 29 - Free FruiTea with any sandwich purchase
  • August 5 - Free Regular Roast Beef with any soft drink purchase
  • August 12 - Free Roast Chicken club with any soft drink purchase
  • August 19 - Free FruiTea with any sandwich purchase
  • August 26 - Free Regular Beef 'n Cheddar with any soft drink purchase

I felt guilty just buying small drinks, like I was taking advantage of their generosity. But trust me, on August 5, I will be buying only small drinks when I get my free roast beef sandwiches!!

Then after you enjoy your freebies, you need to watch Wipeout and I Survived a Japanese Game Show. There's really nothing funnier than watching people get smacked by giant foam balls!

Here's to a happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment