Sunday, July 5, 2009

more firecrackers

We had a great time at my parents' house on the 4th. The whole family was there...all 13 of us (plus Roseanne, the dog). We had yummy food and even yummier desserts.
And there were no injuries.
Erika warned Scott, "No face, no hands, no wedding!" In other words, she's not really into firecrackers and she's not interested in marrying a guy who recklessly maimed himself with a firecracker.

Jeremy was not his graceful self. Fortunately his ego was injured much more than his body. We all got a laugh out of this sight anyway.
And honest to goodness, he wasn't drinking. We'll just blame it on the slight slope of the yard.


The girls love Rosie!! She is a sweet little ball of fur.

Delaney found the "mother load"!!! At least it entertained her for a few minutes.










You gotta love that expression!! I hope everyone had a wonderful time with family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. All of your pictures are great...but I think the running pictures are my favorite! So great to see that look on their faces...so happy yet a little terrified..ya know?!

    Looks like you had fun.

    PS..I like your hair..very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! I love the last one!! Too funny!! Always a great time on the 4th of July and always a relief when it's over and no one is hurt! :)

    I'm starting to sound like my mom! :)

    ReplyDelete