Wednesday, July 29, 2009

back to the zoo

We bought a zoo membership this year so we've been trying to take advantage of it. Jeremy and I took Bri and Delaney to the zoo and had a nice day, other than all the sweat covering my shirt...such a pretty sight!


Delaney really liked the turtles and birds. She'd point to them and say, "Oh!" So cute!

We took a boat ride, which I'd never done before.
Unfortunately, Delaney decided to have a meltdown and cried pretty much the entire 20 minutes. Not so relaxing! I felt like I should refund the other passengers' money or something.

**********
Summer is really winding down.
It makes me sad.
We've had a really nice summer. It's been fun documenting it here and I hope you've enjoyed keeping tabs on all our day to day activities!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time on the zoo, minus the meltdown!!!!!

    Why does summer have to leave us so fast :(

    ReplyDelete