Saturday, June 13, 2009

i'm learning

I happened to meet our high school's art/photography teacher at a professional meeting a couple of weeks ago and she was generous enough with her time to teach me a few things! I know I have a lot of practicing to do, but it was fun to go out and and take some pictures of a couple of my kiddos (Bri was at a church league softball game and Nate was home with grandma). Here are just a few of the pictures I captured:

She kept laying down on the grass. Silly girl!









I had to give her my keys to keep her happy. WHATEVER it takes to make her happy! :)


This is one of my favorites. Not so crazy about the background though.



And another favorite.



Thanks, Audra!! I appreciate you giving up an evening to talk cameras!

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean you are going to give lessons???

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! I'm glad you got some good shots.

    ReplyDelete