Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gotta Get My Stuff Done

Today has been a day of major procrastination. And it's only 9 am.

I've always been a procrastinator. I do some of my best work when I'm under a little pressure. But this is getting ridiculous!

I'm taking a class this summer through our school district. It's all online and my assignments for this week include reading a couple of online articles and watching an online video. Sounds fairly simple, right?

Well this morning I thought I'd read one article while Delaney was still in bed. But when I opened up my laptop, I decided I should catch up on my blog reading. Then I started getting a little hungry, so I decided to make some blueberry muffins. Then I noticed how cluttered the kitchen and living room had gotten, so I tidied up in both of those rooms. Productive, right?

But here I am, still need to read that article and am blogging about it instead of actually reading it! I think I need some real help here, my friends.

I'll leave you with this funny video.



Sound familiar?

1 comment:

  1. Is it possibly that you spoke to the fly on my wall this morning (or every morning for that matter)?? It is so nice to know that I am not the only person who struggles with procrastinating. LOL

    ReplyDelete