Monday, June 15, 2009

garage sale

Well we survived our garage sale last weekend! So much work and so worth it. My friend Amy and I had our sale together. It's always more fun when you can sit and chat with a friend. Well, when we actually got to sit! We were busy!!

When we set up the night before, we had the entire garage filled. 9 long tables and 5 card tables between us. I had an embarrassing amount of baby girl clothes!! And lots of bigger items too. After the sale, we were able to condense down to less than half of the garage. Everything is on one long table and the 5 card tables.

We still have a ton of stuff to sell! So we're going to open back up next Saturday since it's our city wide garage sale weekend. And Amy thinks she can scour her house and find more goodies to sell.

Oh, and I get to cross that off the list too!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! You are decluttering with your sale and making money...very good tactic. I am too lazy to do a garage sale...it pains me to think about having one...

    ReplyDelete