Thursday, May 28, 2009

Writer's Workshop


So I decided to try a writing prompt today. Mama Kat at Mama's Losin' It has a weekly choice of prompts so I thought I'd jump on board.

Today's topic: Ten things that make you happy (not necessarily in this order)
  1. my kids
  2. my hubby
  3. clean sheets
  4. chicken poop (the chapstick, people!)
  5. chocolate
  6. a good book
  7. Jesus
  8. a healthy family
  9. good report cards (those came out yesterday)
  10. new shoes

What makes you happy?

3 comments:

  1. Okay, here's my list of 10 things that make me happy (in no special order):
    1. My long time honey
    2. Jesus
    3. My grandkids!!:)
    4. My kids (includes Marcie and Shawn:)and my parents living nearby
    5. a 'do nothing' Sun. afternoon
    6. a good book
    7. my pretty garden plants
    8. the feeling AFTER I exercise
    9. Marcie's blog (always makes me smile:)
    10.Sitting in the porch rocker enjoying both #6 & #7
    Just doing this exercise makes me happy!:) thanks...Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marcie - I like that chicken poop too! (thanks for introducing me to it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chicken poop is hilarious - I might have to check that out for myself. I'm so excited you did a Mama Kat Workshop post. Isn't it fun? Love your list, too. Here's a few of mine.

    1. Chocolate
    2. Family
    3. When the baby goes to sleep on time.
    4. Chocolate.
    5. New shoes.

    ReplyDelete