Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This and That

Just a fair warning...this post is ridiculously pic heavy!!! Hey what can I say? I like playing around with my camera!!

I spent a good part of the weekend cleaning/decluttering. I still have a ton more to do. But I got a great start while I'm still motivated.

Linen closet/medicine cabinet before...
even my sewing basket is a disaster!
and after...


school supply drawer
craft supply drawer

Allison got some silly string for her birthday and couldn't wait to take Nate out to play with it. I think she was more excited about it than he was!!



The neighbor girls and my girls hung out yesterday afternoon. The weather was perfect for playing outside with friends!


And we finished off the day with a beautiful sunset.
I totally ripped this idea off from my friend Ann. Only hers is a hundred times cooler. You can check it at at her blog, Jack's Journey.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I am going to rip it off from both of you and do that too sometime!

    Wow Marcie...you have been so busy! Good job!!! Are you going to have 100 things to throw away?

    ReplyDelete