Monday, May 11, 2009

All Things Girly

Momma's got some new bling!! This picture really doesn't do it justice, but I absolutely love my ring! I was so undecided about whether to get a round diamond or go with a princess cut. I think I made the right choice. Do you agree? Here's a picture of the original ring. It was really beautiful too. You can read more about my lost diamond here: diamonds

I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful mother in law who gave her grandmother's ring to her son to give to me. Hugs and kisses to you, Vicki!!


And just for fun, some totally impractical baby shoes!

3 comments:

  1. The ring is gorgeous...you made an excellent choice and the sandals are adorable..love the little piggies sticking out!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring is absolutely gorgeous!

    Those are the shoes on sale at Target this week, are they not!?!? I almost bought them for Kaylee tonight - they are SO cute. I just love them, and her little piggies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Sera, they are from my favorite store, Target!! Only I didn't buy them on sale. Boo. They are cute, but don't stay on for anything.

    ReplyDelete