Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My New Gadget

Very rarely do packages get sent to me :-(
But when they do, I sure get excited!!

I was expecting this package today. In fact, I even put a note on the door for the Fed Ex guy with a second address to deliver to, just in case he decided to come during the only 3 hours nobody was at home.

So this is my Mother's Day present. I wouldn't say I'm really a gadget kind of girl (however I do love my DVR!!)
But I am excited about being able to update my Facebook page, check my email and of course, update my blog.
But first I have to figure out how to use the darn thing!!!


We do get A LOT of packages delivered to our house. But they are usually for Mr. Nate. He gets all sort of packages. I'm used to opening packages of diapers, special formula or even medical goodies like this:

Not so much fun!

Last week I was thrilled to find a package waiting for me when I got home from work. Addressed to ME. From Godiva Chocolate! In case you didn't know this already, I LOVE chocolate!!

When I opened the box, I found this inside:

And this was inside that pretty little box:

And now the box is completely empty. I thoroughly enjoyed every last one of those truffles!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha...I know what you mean. I rarely get packages in the mail too so when I do it's always pretty cool. (: It seems to make the day go a lot better.

    ReplyDelete