Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our Awesome Babysitters

Remember that yummy dinner from last night (the leftovers were even better today, by the way!)? Well in order to actually prepare dinner, I had to "hire" the twins from across the street to entertain Delaney. They are so good with her and it's wonderful for me to have a couple of great helpers!

While dinner was in the oven, we decided to head outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. The girls went and got their sidewalk chalk and bubbles and we had a blast!



She really wanted me to take a picture while she was jumping. So fun!


Thanks for all the fun, girls!!!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT pics...love the jumping picture. I am going to have to show Sarah. It was really pretty last night and I CANNOT wait until summer time is here..only a week and half. Yeah!!!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete