Sunday, September 20, 2009

a fun day at the kansas state fair

It's a tradition for us to go the state fair every year. Even when I was a little girl, my parents would take me to the fair. When I was a really little girl, I noticed all the people carrying around stuffed animals and my response: "Oh man, we forgot to bring OUR stuffed animals!"
If it were only that easy (and cheap)!

We are not fans of the rides. But we had a fabulous time seeing all the animals, walking around picking up free stuff at the booths (had to get a new yard stick), checking out the butter sculpture, making fun of all the trashy people that reside in our fabulous state, and EATING!!!












Here's my first ever state fair entry. Not a winner. Maybe I'll have better luck next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment