Wednesday, March 3, 2010

oh happy day for us

 

This is what we were doing 9 years ago today…

wedding

wedding2

Wow…look how young (and thin) we were!!!

The girls were our flower girls and they were so shy. They didn’t want to walk down the aisle. But they reluctantly scooted down to the front and the moment they saw Jeremy, they ran right to him. Precious!

So yes, today is our 9th anniversary. No huge plans…just dinner. Out. Together. Without Kids.

March 3. We chose the date because it allowed us to take our honeymoon during spring break. Bonus! But had we known what we know now, I don’t think I would’ve chosen flu season to get married. Because we spent anniversaries 5 and 6 at the hospital. Nate had flu and pneumonia both years. So we don’t plan anything for our anniversary anymore. If everyone is well and we can work it out to do something special…great. If not, no ruined plans. Life has made me practical!!

We decided no presents this year because we are taking a trip this summer to San Francisco. No kids! But then my wonderful hubby went and sent me flowers. Had them delivered to work. What a sweetie!

IMG_3841

So here’s my gift to you, my dear. A blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats and Happy Anniversary. What a good looking couple you are!

    ReplyDelete