Saturday, June 26, 2010

what's all the buzz about?

In South Africa. World Cup Soccer to be exact. I should know. It's on at my house. Constantly.
Have you heard the buzz?
It's not a pleasant sound. At. All.

Soccer is a BIG deal at our house. Especially The World Cup. Someone (whose name I don't even have to mention) has been known to set the alarm for the wee hours of the morning just to watch a game. How crazy is that?

And now once again, I'm hearing the buzz. The obnoxious, grates on the nerves, oh so annoying buzz. At least the World Cup only comes around every four years.

Any chance that by 2014, they will have invented a new way to cheer on your favorite soccer team? I hope so. Perhaps the sound of sleeping children could be duplicated. Yeah, I vote for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment