Tuesday, December 1, 2009

15 years

How can Brianna be 15 years old? It just doesn't seem possible!
It feels like just yesterday she looked like this:

And I looked like this:

(sorry they're so tiny)


But alas, my sweet little girl is growing up! She had some friends come over this weekend. I took them to the mall and gave them a cell phone scavenger hunt. They had to take pictures on their phones of certain items. And then they had to find certain items and bring them back to me. Like take a picture of a random person wearing a hat. Or bring back a job application.
Then the girls spent the night and watched movies til the wee hours of the morning.


Last night we had a family celebration here at the house.


Money is always a big hit!!

And she got some new Coach shoes from her Gaga. Very nice!!




I made the ice cream cake. Crushed oreos mixed with melted butter on the bottom. Then a layer of vanilla ice cream. Then a layer of Hershey's chocolate syrup. Then another layer of ice cream.
It was yummy.
And so much cheaper than DQ!
Bonus!!!


By the end of the evening, the party moved into the family room. For some good ol' Guitar Hero competition.


Even Gaga rocked out!

Happy Birthday Brianna!! I love you, beautiful girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Bri!! I have been getting to know her a little better through girls' group and she was in my van for the scavenger hunt. She is such a special young woman!! I just love her to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete