Friday, August 14, 2009

kindergarten

I still can't believe Nate is in kindergarten!
Even though he's 6 and should've gone last year, it just doesn't seem possible that he's old enough to be a kindergartener.

I had to leave before Nate was out of bed so I snapped a picture of him as he wheeled past my classroom (I love having him in my building!)
Not the greatest of pictures, but I didn't have time to get the perfect shot. I had a room full of students and Nate was already late.
Yeah, the bus tends to run late.

Nate went all day on the first day. Our school has an all-day kindergarten program.
But normally he'll go at 10 and stay the rest of the day.

He slept off and on throughout the day.
Pretty typical for him.
But at least he stayed awake for his little art project.



1 comment:

  1. It IS a good picture! I am glad he had a good first day. It is hard when they go to kinderg....I bawled like a baby dropping off my oldest two!

    ReplyDelete