Monday, August 31, 2009

8 weeks, 8 pounds!!

I just finished my biggest loser challenge and lost 8 pounds!
And I'm not finished yet.
I'd like to lose another 7. It's getting harder but I'm going to keep at it.

So all you bloggers out there who wish they could lose weight, remember, YOU CAN!!
There is no quick fix for weight loss.
It's taken me 17 months to lose 30 pounds.
Set small, achievable goals. Start living a healthier lifestyle. And get some girl friends to keep you accountable.

P.S. I was able to wear a pair of pants today that I haven't worn in 2 years.
And they were still in style (at least I thought so)!!

5 comments:

  1. Woo HOO, Marcie! You rock, lady! You're in for the next challenge, right? I've got 4.8 to lose, and you guys give me the motivation I need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Marcie, I'm sure the pants looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Marcie!!! That is so awesome!! I have got to get serious...you are such an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, congrats. You did it. I'm sure dress may looks beautiful with you

    ReplyDelete