Wednesday, August 5, 2009

4 generation luncheon

I feel so blessed to have such beautiful women (and young ladies) in my family!!

I'm very fortunate that my parents live in the same town as us.
And a couple of years ago, my grandparents moved back here after 30 some years. So I get to see my grandma regularly and my kids enjoy spending time with her.
Grandma is a beautiful, Godly woman. Such a wonderful example of a Christian woman.**
And I've always thought my mom was the prettiest woman in the world.
I can only hope that I inherited their genes!

We took advantage of our last days of summer, piled the four generations into the car, drove to Winfield and had lunch at College Hill Coffee. The food was delicious and the company was even better! Bri (my picky eater) even ventured out and tried quiche.

After lunch, we headed over to the True Value Hardware Store, which also has a fabulous kitchen store. I made one purchase, which has spurred me to try a little something on the creative side. I'll share more about this later.

There was the cutest little kitty living at the hardware store.


Bri informed me that we need to come back once a month to visit her (or him...not sure). Fine with me, as long as we can stop for lunch!!

**My other grandma is just as beautiful and Godly. And internet savvy! Unfortunately she doesn't live nearby, so we don't get to see her as often. But she reads this blog. Hi Grandma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment