Wednesday, May 15, 2013

third grade field trip

Today we took a field trip to Tanganyika Wildlife Park.

 Photo 4  

Nate had fun with his nurse and para. He even got to interact with a lemur!

Photo 8 Photo 10 Photo 7

Do you see that baby kangaroo in his mama’s pouch? It was precious!

Photo 15

This is Nate’s third grade teacher. She was also Bri and Allison’s third grade teacher and she’s been my grade level partner for the past 6 years. And now she’s moving to another building to be a reading teacher. It makes me very sad. :(

But on a happier note…

Photo 2

Only 4 more days until graduation. You should see our house (I’ll spare you the horror!) Trust me though, it’s a mess. I have crafty stuff and paper goods stacked on our dining room table. It’s not a pretty sight. And I only have 4 more days to get it under control!

 

Photo 6

Here were are at Baccalaureate on Sunday. Three generations of Augusta High School graduates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment