Sunday, May 12, 2013

firsts and lasts

scan0001 

This cute little girl is Brianna on her first day of kindergarten.

Photo 7

And this beautiful young lady is Bri on her last day of high school.

Photo 8

Yes, Friday was her last day of school. Sigh…

Photo 4

Thursday night was her last band concert. Every spring all the band students, from 5th grade through high school participate in Band-O-Rama. We have an excellent band program in Augusta, but it’s an awfully long night at an extremely busy time of year. Well, Thursday was our last Band-O-Rama for at least 6 years. Hallelujah!

Tonight we have baccalaureate and next week is graduation. It’s a busy week coming up. The last day of school for Delaney is Thursday. For Nate, Allison and me, it’s Friday. And Jeremy’s last day is the following Wednesday. Another year is winding down and before we know it, my oldest will be going to college and my youngest will be starting kindergarten. How is this possible?

Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful mothers in my life! My family let me take a little siesta this afternoon. A much needed rest. Then tomorrow it’s back to reality and an extremely busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment