Thursday, July 29, 2010

been missing my girls

The big girls have been away for the better part of three weeks. Which makes for a very quiet house. And I’m feeling a bit useless after several weeks of not playing chauffeur to my busy teenagers!

First they spent a week at High School Church camp. Then they left for a week-long vacation with their dad. And then on Monday, I drove them and 4 little girls to Council Grove for J.A.M. (Jesus and Me) Camp. Bri and Allison have been junior counselors for the elementary camp.

IMG_5784

IMG_5787

I’ll be driving back to Council Grove in the morning to help drive all the munchkins home. And then I’m looking forward to a week with the girls at home. Hopefully we can do some fun stuff during our last full week of summer vacation.

P.S. The bold words make me sad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment