Monday, July 5, 2010

4th

IMG_5672 We had a rather quiet Independence Day celebration. It rained off and on throughout the day, so it just didn’t seem like a typical 4th of July. And the girls weren’t around during the day, so we saved major moolah by not buying our own fireworks to shoot.

Jeremy and I, Nate and Delaney ate a delicious dinner with my parents and Grandma. Ribeye steak, roasted corn on the cob, baked potatoes, french bread, fresh fruit salad. And sugar cookies and brownies for dessert. Is your mouth watering yet?

IMG_5624 Somebody ate cookies first, then dinner! But I’m not naming names.

IMG_5632

IMG_5630

IMG_5656

Bri and Alli joined us later in the evening to watch the city fireworks display. The rain let up just long enough for a nice show. 

IMG_5674

IMG_5666

IMG_5681

And now that the 4th has come and gone, I feel like summer is officially half over. Sad thought!

If only I had a sugar cookie to cheer me up! 

3 comments:

  1. Love the header photo Marcie! Looks like you had a nice holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how does she have such clean feet? lol! My kids have NEVER been able to keeep clean feet and when I look at photos like that one of them I want to just die! You would think we never give them a bath, but we really do! Very cute pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fireworks pictures are awesome! What setting do you use for that!! I think I need a camera lesson from you...you are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete