Monday, June 4, 2012

summer’s here…catching up

014

Here’s our summer list. We’ve actually already done a few of them. :) I left some room at the bottom in case we come up with some more fun things to do.

002

Delaney and I are making a stepping stone for her garden.

003 005 006 007

And speaking of her garden, we’ve made a few additions. She glued the beads on this flower pot. And we planted a few flowers. It’s coming together…just a few more final touches this week (I hope).

008 009 011 012

As I mentioned in a previous post, I got into poison ivy while working out in the garden. At first I thought it wasn’t too bad. But I was wrong. Last week I hit a breaking point and went to the doctor. She prescribed a steroid and an antihistimine. So for the past week and a half, I’ve been spending my time doctoring my wounds and feeling pretty crummy from the medicines. Finally today, I feel like I’ve made a turn around. My legs still look pretty gross, but they are definitely healing. This is 2 weeks after exposure:

016

019

This is a huge blister that has finally drained. I have a similar one on my arm, in addition to several scaly welts. Yuck!

So that sort of catches you up. Or at least explains my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment