Saturday, June 23, 2012

getting ready for disneyland

001

We have been busy making preparations for an upcoming trip to California. We are going to Jeremy’s 20 high school reunion and while we are there, we will go to the beach and spend one day at Disneyland.

002

We are driving so I wanted to have plenty of things to keep Delaney busy in the car. She helped me make this notebook for writing or drawing.

003

I made this autograph book for Delaney to take to the park.

004

I made a few pages that were specific to certain characters. The characters can autograph the left side and I’ll put a picture of Delaney with the character on the right.

005 006 007 008

Delaney is super excited to see the princesses and has been counting down the days until we go on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment