Friday, December 2, 2011

seventeen

IMG_0638

Yesterday was Bri’s seventeenth birthday. It’s hard to believe my girl is growing up so fast!

IMG_0642

IMG_0643

Delaney wanted in on the action and was a good helper!

IMG_0644

Bri opened her presents before school. That’s one sure fire way to get her up and around in the morning!!

IMG_0647

Then on the night of her birthday, we went to the Christmas parade.

IMG_0650

IMG_0654

IMG_0658

IMG_0664

It was pretty much the same parade as last year. Except this year Bri actually showed up for the parade!! You may remember that she was a no-show at last year’s parade.

IMG_0669

It was really cold so the kids pretty much stayed in the back of the van for the duration.

IMG_0670

IMG_0674

IMG_0677

Happy birthday, beautiful girl!

IMG_0679

We were so excited to see my uncle Craig, cousin Ashley and her twin boys, Boston and Brody!

We waited in a super long line to see Santa after the parade. Delaney was anxious to tell him her Christmas list. However, when we finally made it to the front, she freaked out and refused to sit on his lap. I’m not surprised. Just disappointed that I missed my free Santa photo opportunity.

*******************************************

In other news, we’re still having a blast with Dexter. Every morning I report to my kids at school about where Dexter was hanging out. A couple of kids in my class have an elf of their own. And I’m seriously considering an elf at school.

Dexter, Day 6:

elf5

Dexter, Day 7:

elf6

Dexter, Day 8:

elf7

Dexter, Day 9:

elf8

No comments:

Post a Comment