Tuesday, December 27, 2011

christmas crafts

I’ve decided to rename Christmas 2011 “A Handmade Christmas.” Jeremy is likely to call it “Crafting Christmas from Hell!”

I’ve been a little edgy this past week trying to finish last minute crafts and Christmas gifts. I was sort of on creative inspiration overload from pinterest. In fact, for the past week, I had to cut myself off from pinning whenever I logged on.

The following crafts were gifts I made and all were ideas I gleaned from pinterest. So if you would like more info, check out my pinterest boards.

Coasters:

IMG_0846

IMG_0847 

This owl was a gift card holder for my good friend who loves owls:

IMG_0849

Magnets:

IMG_0851

IMG_0854

More coasters, made from Pepsi cans:

IMG_0885

Infinity scarves (I also made 3 more to give to friends):

IMG_0884

I also tried to get a little baking done before Christmas. This was about the extent of it though…

IMG_0860

IMG_0862

IMG_0867

It was enough to please Delaney and made an easy and yummy treat to munch on.

Now that Christmas is over, I’m ready to find some new creative inspirations. Maybe I’ll even make something for myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment