Saturday, October 23, 2010

two and a half

Delaney had her 2 1/2 year-old check up with the pediatrician on Friday. She was such a good girl. She was weighed and measured on the “big kid” scale for the first time. She weighs 27 lbs. and is 3 feet tall. I could tell she was a tad nervous when the doctor was listening to her heart. I’m sure she was wondering “Who is this strange man and what is he doing?” Fortunately, she doesn’t see him too often.

Delaney got a clean bill of health and two shots. No tears. No crying. Barely even a flinch. What a trooper! She was rewarded with a cherry limeade from Sonic. Yes, I give my 2 year old pop to drink. I don’t expect to win mother of the year anyway.

Later in the day, she was being silly and climbed into her brother’s wheelchair. She loves to sit in it and tell us to “poosh”. Ironically, she refuses to be “pooshed” in her stroller. Go figure!

IMG_6522

IMG_6516

No comments:

Post a Comment