Saturday, October 9, 2010

homecoming

Dear Athletic Director,

Would you please not schedule our homecoming game to be played against Buhler? We just can’t beat them. Not even 20 years ago when I was a student. Surely you can find some team that is of an equal caliber. I truly have faith in you that last night was the last night for a homecoming game against Buhler.

P.S. I honestly don’t care about the game. I really just go to socialize and watch the half-time entertainment (yes, 20 years later, that’s still the only reason I go to the game). So even though the football team was blown out, something like 7 –55, the marching band and dance team did not disappoint. And I’m sure I’m not even the tiniest bit biased.

IMG_6434

IMG_6438

IMG_6441

IMG_6448

IMG_6450

IMG_6457

No comments:

Post a Comment