Saturday, October 16, 2010

sprucing up

At first glance, this picture probably looks like it came from an episode of Hoarders. It didn’t. It’s Nate’s [not so able to walk in] walk-in closet.

closet5

We have supplies delivered to the house a couple of times a month and when life gets busy, we end up tossing things into the closet, with the intent of putting it away later. I guess later was today.

closet4

See? He does actually have some clothes in that closet. It was just nearly impossible to get to them. But after a couple of hours, we went from the above picture, to this:

closet3

closet2

Every time Nate goes to the hospital, they give him one of these pillows. We’ve thrown some away, the girls have taken some, and we’ve left some at the hospital. I think we have plenty!!!

closet1

I knew there was a floor in there. And I didn’t need a clean up crew to help me find it. I’m not a hoarder. Sometimes my house just looks like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment