Thursday, October 29, 2009

a few fall favorites

I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. I hate trying to be creative year after year, finding the perfect costume for each family member. I dislike passing out candy to trick or treaters. I loathe walking around the neighborhood in freezing cold temperatures, watch my shivering children knock on door after door collecting candy. And I really dread the classroom party, where I feel like I'm responsible for keeping 20 ping pong balls underwater (teachers, you know what I'm talking about!!).

Now don't I sound like quite the scrooge?

I do however, enjoy lots of things about fall. Like...

candy corn and peanuts,


pumpkins,

mums,


Chex Party Mix,

the time change, the leaves changing, fuzzy slippers, hot chocolate and getting closer to Christmas!

Happy Fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment