Thursday, February 16, 2012

kids say the darndest things

Delaney’s at the age where you never know what’s going to come out of her mouth. Here are a few of her latest funny quotes.

Me: Delaney, I’ll read 3 pages of the I Spy book before your nap.
Delaney: You’re killin’ me, Smalls! (It’s really only funny if you’ve seen the movie The Sandlot).

Delaney: I cut my finger on the envelope. It was bleeding and I was freaking out.

Gaga: Well I’ll be darned.
Delaney: No….you’re Gaga.

Delaney: Say “Why are you wearing your shoes?”
Me: Why are you wearing your shoes?
Delaney: Because I’m going to school to tell my teacher I’m sick. I will tell her I have a fever and I’m throwing up. But I won’t tell her I have diarrhea. We don’t say that word.

Me (While watching Toddlers and Tiaras with Delaney): Do you want to do that someday?
Delaney: I can try.

Sometimes she cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment