Sunday, June 12, 2011

all packed up

My summer was off to a crazy busy start. Allison has 6 am (yes, I said am) practices until she goes to dance camp the last week in June. She had driver’s ed the first 2 weeks of summer. Bri had to get packed (after a major shopping trip to make sure she had enough clothes for 2 whole weeks!) to head on her trip. I was exercising like a mad woman because of a competition I was in (which I took second place in…boo, but lost 16 lbs…yay!) And I had to get my classroom completely packed up to move into the new building.

87 boxes. Plus lots of odds and ends that I shrink-wrapped together.

classroom2

classroom3

classroom4

I sure hope the movers are careful with my things. I have horrible visions of destroyed lamps and collapsed boxes. And beat up book shelves.

It was a little sad to say goodbye to my old classroom. But it will be so exciting to move into the brand new building!!

No comments:

Post a Comment