Sunday, December 12, 2010

the stockings were hung…

This year I asked my mom to knit Christmas stockings for my kids. And she graciously agreed. And ended up making 2 extras, so now there’s a stocking for Mom and Dad. (Santa may not be so excited about that!)

IMG_6889

Didn’t she do a beautiful job? Jeremy’s is the far left, then Allison’s, Nate’s, Bri’s, Delaney’s and mine. They look even more fabulous in person. And if you think that is impressive, check out these:

IMG_6684

My mom has been a knitting fool for several months. And I mean “fool” in the most endearing way! She knit a stocking for every member of the family, including G.G. (Great-Grandma/her mom). Mine is the black one. :) She personalized each one. Blue with a silver star for Molly, the Cowboys fan. 1940’s stocking for G.G. Noel stocking for Brianna Noel. She is so talented!!!

IMG_6887

And in other news, the unwrapping didn’t end with the advent gifts. There used to be 2 more gifts under this tree. Until Delaney decided to unwrap two of Allison’s gifts. That little turkey. I guess I need to keep her on a shorter leash. At least until after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment