Tuesday, December 28, 2010

mccoskey christmas

Traditionally, we have always celebrated Christmas with my mom’s family on Christmas Day. This year, my mom invited everyone to her house to get together a few days before Christmas. And we had a great time!

IMG_6919

Delaney with my cousin, Ashley (who is expecting twins in June!!!)

IMG_6920

Curtis’s daughters-in-law, Ashley and Emilee. And Curtis’s wife Kristen.

IMG_6921

Curtis is holding Delaney. I think he had to bribe her with sweet treats to get on his lap.

IMG_6924

A new doll from G.G.

IMG_6925

Ashley’s daughter, Emma and some of Curtis’s kids…Lyvette, Ryan and Sean.

IMG_6926

Bri with some of Curtis’s other kids (boy he has a lot of kids!!), Phillip and Kyle.

It was a great chance to see my cousins. A few were missed, but most were able to make it. What a great start to our Christmas celebrations!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great get together!

    ReplyDelete