Sunday, September 5, 2010

i’ve fallen and i can’t get up

You know all the videos you see on AFV where someone falls and it’s hilarious to watch? If only we’d had our video camera set up the other night.

My mom and I were sitting on my porch swing, chatting away. And the next thing I know, she’s on the ground and I’m practically on top of her. The porch swing fell. The hook pulled out of the ceiling and smacked my mom on the head. It would’ve made a very funny video.

The swing is now sitting on the porch, waiting for hubby to figure out how to hang it back up. I’m sure he’ll get right on that. Right after he takes care of the shudder that has been sitting on the porch for 3 years, waiting to be hung across the window from its mate. Yes, I’m certain hubby will get right on that.

But in the mean time, it was just too sad for me to see the picture of Delaney on the swing that is no more. Hence the new header.

No comments:

Post a Comment