Friday, November 20, 2009

new moon

Did you go to the midnight premiere of New Moon?
I was in the doghouse last night because I wouldn't let a certain teenager go. Just another example of how I'm ruining her life!!! But I'm just thinking that being out til 2:00 am or later on a school night isn't the best idea for a teenager that needs lots of sleep. I know...ridiculous thoughts!

Bri and Alli started reading the books a couple of years ago. Then I decided to see what the hype was all about. Wow!!! I couldn't put them down! I even talked Jeremy into reading them. Shhhhh....don't tell anyone, but he liked them too!

New Moon was my least favorite of the books. But after seeing the trailers and pictures of Jacob (you know what I'm talking about), I'm looking forward to a date night at the movies. Even if it's with my human husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment