Wednesday, March 20, 2013

more spring break fun

The weather for the rest of the week is looking pretty bleak, so we decided to take advantage of a somewhat decent weather day and go to the zoo. Along with every other family in the Greater Wichita area.

We went with some friends and had a great time. The kids wanted their picture taken with every animal statue in the zoo. I hope you will indulge me as I share a few. There are a few actual animal pictures mixed in as well.

Photo 1 (1) 

We had to wait in a loooong line just to get into the zoo. At least we were all smiles and patient as we waited!

Photo 2 (1) Photo 3 (1)  Photo 5 (1) 

How sweet is that??

Photo 7 Photo 1 (2)Photo 9 Photo 10 Photo 11 Photo 12 Photo 13 Photo 14

And since we rarely have evidence that we actually go anywhere together, I thought we needed a picture. Even with the bad hair day!

Spring Break is half over. That makes me sad. But only 39 more teaching days until summer! Now THAT makes me VERY happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment