Saturday, December 15, 2012

weekend

My plans to sleep late on a Saturday morning were not to be fulfilled today. At 5:30 I awoke to these words, “Mom, I threw up in my bed.” Yes, the yuckies have made it to our house. After stripping down her bed, I tucked her back in and managed to fall back asleep. Apparently (and unbeknownst to me), my precious little girl didn’t fair so well the rest of the night. After throwing up in her bed again, she ended up sleeping on the couch. And the next time she got sick, she made it to the bathroom. Yes, she’s four. And yes, I feel terrible for her. But I must say I’m a teensy bit proud of her ability to stay calm and actually make it to the bathroom!

That naughty little Dexter had no idea that Delaney would be sick, or else I’m certain he wouldn’t have chosen this particular night to pull such a prank as this:

IMG_3419

IMAG1114

I’m also quite certain her mustache would have faired much better under more favorable circumstances.

On a happy note, her stomach bug seems to have passed as quickly as it came. She has been playing all afternoon and evening and seems to be back to herself.

Now let me catch you up on Dexter’s other adventures this week.

Day 19:

IMG_3340

Day 20:

IMG_3346

Day 21:

IMG_3349

Day 22:

IMG_3350

Day 23:

IMG_3366

No comments:

Post a Comment