Sunday, December 16, 2012

week in review

Another week down. Wow!!

Here’s a peek at our week:

collage 

Day 8: This is our pickle ornament…you hide the pickle and according to German tradition, the child who finds the pickle will receive an extra gift from St. Nick. But don’t tell our kids about the extra present part. We do it just for fun!
Day 9: I love my Kindle. If you don’t have an e-reader, I highly recommend trying one out. I’m currently reading Gone Girl.
Day 10: Wrapping paper…pretty self-explanatory.
Day 11: You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch.
Days 12 & 13: I was uninspired and sat them out.
Day 14: Our living room tree. Please notice Delaney’s most prized possession…her red Dorothy shoes. They were an early present left by Santa because the shelf elves have reported how nice she has been.
Day 15: Jingle Bells (for the winter formal…Jingle Bell Ball).

No comments:

Post a Comment