Friday, December 7, 2012

my week in review

I’ve been doing a photo a day challenge for December. If you are my friend on Facebook, then I apologize because you’ve already seen these. And I couldn’t really figure out how to do this collage better and put the pictures in order. Maybe I’ll work on that for next week!

week 1 collage

Day 1: We were driving through the Flint Hills on our way back from Kansas City.
Day 2: I have way too many favorite Christmas movies to pick just one!! We have watched A Christmas Story and Elf already this year.
Day 3: Pretty self-explanatory…red ornament from my Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
Day 4: What’s more joyous than the birth of Jesus?
Day 5: It was 58 degrees at 5:30 on December 5. That doesn’t happen too often in Kansas.
Day 6: I’ve already done most of my shopping. I love Amazon!!!
Day 7: Bright and beautiful branches. How’s that for alliteration?

No comments:

Post a Comment