Sunday, September 30, 2012

homecoming and 20 year reunion

This week was a busy one! It was homecoming, and all the festivities that accompany a small town homecoming. And it was also my 20 year class reunion.

Thursday night was the community pep rally and powder puff football game (senior girls vs. underclass girls). Bri and Allison both played but I only managed to get a picture of Bri.

IMG_2832

It doesn’t look like she got too physical during the game!

IMG955458

Friday night was the football game. Allison had a couple of fans come from out of town to watch her dance.

IMG_2835

Saturday morning Delaney and I went downtown to watch the homecoming parade. She scored big time when it came to candy!!

 IMG_2836 IMG_2838

And that candy must have given her all the energy she needed for her soccer game, because she was on fire. Which really just means she kicked the ball a few times. I was just glad I brought my camera for proof!

IMG_2843 IMG_2847 IMG_2850 IMG_2855 IMG_2861

After our busy morning, I went home, cooked lots of pasta, meatballs and chicken alfredo sauce and helped set up for our reunion. We had a great time.

IMG_2867 IMG_2880

These were some of my very best friends all through middle and high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment