Monday, May 21, 2012

sweet 16

IMG_2091

Today Allison is 16 years old! Her day started with 6 am dance practice. Followed by 10 hours of babysitting (her summer job).

IMG_2092

But I think her gift made up for the exhaustion! Yes, we caved and bought her an iPhone.

IMG_2095

We had chicken tacos and chips and salsa for dinner. Followed by a family favorite…double decker chocolate chip cookie from Sam’s Club. I actually joined today just so I could buy the cookie.

I also made some amazing cherry limeades. They were every bit as good as Sonic’s, if not better. Another pinterest recipe. I substituted Diet Sierra Mist for the Sprite. Check out the source link for the recipe. Easy and yummy…a new summer favorite, I believe!

sonic 

source

IMG_2101

Shockingly, Allison opted to spend the night with a friend over hanging out with the family. I guess she’s a pretty typical 16 year old.

Happy Birthday, Allison! I love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment