Tuesday, April 17, 2012

catching up…big time

Wow…I am waaaay behind on posts. Partly because I share a computer with a husband and two teenagers. Mostly just because I’ve been a bit lazy.

So here’s what you’ve been missing at our house.

Easter:

IMAG0718

I was able to attend Delaney’s Easter party at preschool. They had an egg race. But those kids were all cheaters!!

IMG_1734

The day before Easter was a rainy, rainy day. Which really throws a kink in Easter Egg Hunts. This one was moved into our church’s gym.

IMG_1736

IMG_1737

Delaney was much more interested in her balloon than anything else.

IMG_1740

Scrambling for eggs (no pun intended) just isn’t quite the same on a gym floor. But you do whatcha gotta do. And candy filled eggs are just as good when found in a gym.

IMG_1742

IMAG0720

I baked and decorated cookies. Yum…sugar cookies are definitely at the top of my list of favorite sweet treats!

IMG_1746

Easter morning started with an egg hunt at home.

IMG_1744

IMG_1745

IMG_1749

Followed by church.

IMG_1751 IMG_1754 IMG_1768 IMG_1780

Delaney was less than cooperative for a picture with her brother.

IMAG0722

The kids at church sang two hymns. “He Lives” and “Up From the Grave He Arose".

IMAG0723

Then we had dinner at my parents’ house. My mom isn’t on pinterest, but you’d think she was for all her great ideas. She’s just naturally creative. I have to steal ideas from other people!

IMAG0724 IMAG0725 IMAG0726 

I made this sad little bunny rabbit many years ago. He used to have all his extremities. But it’s been a rough life for Mr. Bunny Rabbit!

********************************************************************************

New kitty:

Meet Maverick. The newest member of our family.

IMG_1785 IMG_1786 IMG_1798 

He’s about two months old and so sweet and cuddly.

********************************************************************************

The latest and greatest news is Bri got a job!! Woohoo! She starts on Monday and Dairy Queen. Which just happens to be where I got my first job.

I can’t wait for her to get her first paycheck and BUY HER OWN GAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment