Sunday, August 7, 2011

what I’ve been doing…

room


room2


room3


Unpacking!!! I’ve been frantically working in my classroom during the hours I can get in the building. No one else is allowed in the building (spouses, helpers, etc.) so I’ve had to do all the manual labor myself. It’s exciting but very overwhelming!


And you know what it means when I’m working in my classroom? It means summer is almost over. That makes me sad. I love my job but I also love lazy summer days. Swimming and watching movies late at night and taking Delaney to the library and exercising. Those things are about to come to an end. And I barely touched our summer list. I think I’ll extend it through the fall (that’s not cheating, is it?)


I have 3 more days of freedom. I’m going to try to make the most of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment