Thursday, May 26, 2011

celebrating

We celebrated Allison’s birthday this week. We spent the day shopping and eating. A perfect girls’ day! Then in the evening, her grandparents came over to help us celebrate.

023

031

036

Have you played Just Dance? Let me tell you, it’s the best workout! I’m just hoping the neighbors can’t see into our house as we’re shakin’ our groove thing!

046

Her cookie was Star Wars. Not because she’s a huge fan. But because her mom thought she could find a cookie while they were out shopping. No such luck. So a friend stopped by Sam’s after work and picked one up (thanks, Frank!!) He called with 4 choices and she chose Star Wars.

By the way, Sam’s has the. best. cookies! It’s two layers of cookies with frosting in the middle. I was glad when that thing was gone, because I couldn’t stay away from it as long as it was in the kitchen! So yummy!

047

017

Allison picked out these shoes on our shopping spree. They’re Toms. I’d never heard of them until recently. I’m so glad my teens keep me up-to-date with all the latest trends. Toms gives a pair of shoes to a child in need for every shoe you purchase. Trendy and charitable!

No comments:

Post a Comment