Saturday, January 22, 2011

springfield

This post is ridiculously full of pictures. That’s you’re warning. You are free to skip this post if you are not family! :)

We went to Springfield to my grandma’s house during Christmas vacation. Last year, hardly anyone could make it because of bad weather. So it was great to see my cousins that I hadn’t seen in 2 years!

IMG_6996

The great-grandkids…very close in age. Poor Hayden. I think this is one of the only tantrums I’ve ever seen from him. He’s always so calm and easy going. But he wanted no part of getting his picture taken.

IMG_7000

IMG_7005

IMG_7008

But you can see that he is all better and back to his old happy self. And this is my cousin Liza and her husband, Jesus. Their son Burton is just 2 months younger than Delaney and was talking up a storm the whole weekend. I think he actually taught Delaney a thing or two about the usefulness of using words.

IMG_7012

IMG_7014

IMG_7016

IMG_7020

IMG_7044

Delaney was so excited to get these dress up clothes from grandma.

IMG_7021

IMG_7022

This is my cousin Abie and his wife Janelle. Their daughter Chloe is a little over a year old.

IMG_7023

IMG_7027

IMG_7036

Aunt Sally, Aunt Julie, Grandma, Aunt Susan and Dad

IMG_7054

All the grandkids…

IMG_7087

IMG_7092

Burton was having fun checking out Nate.

IMG_7100

And of course Delaney wanted in on it.

IMG_7101

I just love this picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment