Sunday, May 2, 2010

so what's been going on around here?

I have been a very absentee blogger lately. What can I say? I've just been busy with LIFE! That's a good thing, right?

This time of year is always so hectic. I feel like we have something going on every. single. night. With no reprieve. But that will soon come to an end, as I only have 13 more days of school. And I can hardly contain my joy!

So here is a quick synopsis of some of our goings-on lately:

Bri ~ weekly practices for the summer musical mission trip, prom, driver's ed (stay off the roads if possible!)

Alli ~ dance team tryouts (she made it!!), dance meetings, vocal music contest

Nate ~ he's my easy one...nothing exciting which is always a good thing!

Delaney ~ spending endless evenings outside, keeping me on my toes, learning new words everyday

Jeremy ~ golf, soccer league (yes, he's a little old for that and he pays for it every week. yet he keeps going back for more!), end of the school year activities

Me ~ sewing projects, end of the school year activities and projects

I think that pretty much sums it up. It actually seems like we've had more going on so I'm not sure why I haven't been able to sit at the computer!! I'll try to do better. And if I don't, I'll be back in about 3 weeks.
When summer vacation is officially HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment